In class Computing and Coding Teacher Training Programmes. (Live class environment)
Computingatschools.ie can deliver a bespoke Computing and Coding courses in the classroom. This allows teachers to get hands-on training and experience whilst the lessons are delivered to their students. This is a full day session, topics and delivery are tailored to meet the schools’ needs.
- Computer Science Talk – Our Digital World – Computing and Coding, What’s it all about? – Learning Platforms & Staying safe on-line.
- In Class Scratch – We introduce the students and teacher to the Scratch Interface – Create games based in STEM areas.
- In Class HTML – We introduce the students and teacher to HTML – Explain the Internet and create a website.
- In Class Python – Python is a general-purpose programming language. Interface introduction and programme development.
- Increase STEN scores.
- Introduce blended learning into class environment.
- Proactive Continuous Professional Development for staff.
- Full use and integration of all available hardware.
- Approach your syllabus from a different modern viewpoint.
If you have any questions or queries please contact Mr. Trevor Murphy MSc Teacher Council Registration No:207110 – Head of Training and Development at 087-6873933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org