Phase 3 – An Introduction to Python Programming Post-Primary Workshop
This one day course will be run on a Saturday to facilitate teachers and principals to travel and give the attendees the tools, skills and confidence to:
- Implement Python in their classroom.
- For those that are already delivering Python, this course will provide a full syllabus to allow teachers to expand their current skills portfolio.
- Align teachers with training/resources and also provide a roadmap for the delivery of the Strand-3 of the JC Short Coding Course.
What will be covered?
- How to use Python IDLE & Interface & Environment.
- Using Turtle Graphics.
- Understanding Variables & Numbers.
- Loops. While, Repeat (For) & Nested.
- Conditions & Boolean Logic.
Off-Site: This one day programme will cost €150 per attendee and will be payable through Eventbrite or by direct online payment. This one day course will be run on a Saturday to facilitate teachers and principals to travel and give the attendees the tools, skills, and confidence to:
In-House: We travel to you and delivery to as many staff as you wish, for a quotation on an In-house option please forward quotation request to email@example.com
To get the most from the day you will need to download the following programmes onto your laptop:
Python is available free from HERE
Locations: Venue: Dates: Day:
Cork Midleton Park Hotel 9th March 2019 Saturday
Dublin Loreto College, Foxrock 30th March 2019 Saturday
To Book Click Here
Limerick Maldron Hotel 6th April 2019 Saturday
To Book Click Here
We are continuously receiving inquiries about the next upcoming Phase 3 workshop. The 2018/19 dates will be planned shortly. If you are interested please forward an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your location of preference. Limerick, Cork or Dublin.