“Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is most important” – Bill Gates
The HyperText Markup Language is a cornerstone technology used to create pages on the world wide web. When learning about programming languages, we learn HTML before the others because it is a fundamental language.
This is a 4-5hr workshop.
- Making connections: Computers are communication devices
- Enable students to build a website using HTML and CSS to showcase their learning
- Introduction to Text Edits.
- How websites work.
- Understanding the Internet versus the Web.
- Creating your first page.
- Introduction to elements.
- What is CSS?
- Introduction to CSS.
You will need to download the following program onto your laptop. You will need a laptop on the day!
Notepad++ is available free from HERE
In-House: We travel to you and delivery to as many staff as you wish, for a quotation on an In-house option please forward quotation request to firstname.lastname@example.org