“Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is most important” – Bill Gates
Coding is rapidly becoming the most in-demand job skill across a wide range of industries, and it will continue to do so in the future. One of the most in-demand coding languages is Python, a general-purpose programming language which is widely known for its efficiency and user-friendliness. In this course students will build on the concepts which they have learned in Scratch, applying the concepts in python programs. This is a 4-5hr workshop.
- Implement Python in their classroom.
- For those that are already delivering Python, this course will provide a full syllabus to allow teachers to expand their current skills portfolio.
What will be covered?
- How to use Python IDLE & Interface & Environment.
- Using Turtle Graphics.
- Understanding Variables & Numbers.
- Loops. While, Repeat (For) & Nested.
- Conditions & Boolean Logic.
You will need to download the following programme onto your laptop:
Python is available free from HERE
In-House: We travel to you and delivery to as many staff as you wish, to request a quotation for this options email email@example.com