“Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is most important”.
This workshop is merged with Phase 1 just click to view details – Introduction to our Modern Digital World & Programming with Scratch (2nd – 4th Class)
- Introduction to our modern digital world.
- How can technology aid me to teach?
- Empowering our students.
- How to keep you and your school safe from Malware.
- Virus and Malware! What software should I use to protect myself? What is an update? Who sends it? What does it do?
- How to keep your Laptops and PC clean and safe.
- Teacher responsibilty – Staying Safe Online.
- Understanding Blended Learning Teaching.
- Youtube for Education.
- What is important to understand when purchasing new hardware?
- Educational Website Usage.
- Online Safety for Kids – YAPPY
- How to get the most from Tablets and IPads.
- What is Computing and Coding all about?
In-House: We travel to you and delivery to as many staff as you wish, for a quotation on an In-house option please forward quotation request to email@example.com