Phase 3 – An Introduction to Python Programming Post-Primary Workshop
This one day course will be run on a Saturday to facilitate teachers and principals to travel and give the attendees the tools, skills and confidence to:
- Implement Python in their classroom.
- For those that are already delivering Python, this course will provide a full syllabus to allow teachers to expand their current skills portfolio.
- Align teachers with training/resources and also provide a roadmap for the delivery of the Strand-3 of the JC Short Coding Course.
What will be covered?
- How to use Python IDLE & Interface & Environment.
- Using Turtle Graphics.
- Understanding Variables & Numbers.
- Loops. While, Repeat (For) & Nested.
- Conditions & Boolean Logic.
Off-Site: This one day programme will cost €175 per attendee and will be payable through Eventbrite or by direct online payment. This one day course will be run on a Saturday to facilitate teachers and principals to travel and give the attendees the tools, skills, and confidence to:
In-House: We travel to you and delivery to as many staff as you wish, for a quotation on an In-house option please forward quotation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
To get the most from the day you will need to download the following programmes onto your laptop:
Python is available free from HERE
Locations: Venue: Dates: Day:
Dublin Talbot Hotel, Stilorgan 9th November 2019 Saturday
To Book Click Here
We are continuously receiving inquiries about the next upcoming Phase 3 workshop. If you are interested please forward an email to email@example.com stating your location of preference. Limerick or Dublin.